click for video
D. Paul Cohen is President of two IR firms, Cohen Independent Research Group and Grass Roots Research and Distribution, Inc. Both companies are the Gold Standard and define excellence and quality in the micro-cap/small-cap space. We have written reports on 1,000+ companies (www.cohenresearch.com and www.grassrootsrd.com).
Our products include:
- Reports: Foundation for all corporate communication, IR, PR. for mergers, acquisitions, banking, investor awareness
- Consulting: We will build your pre-public, capital structure
- Consulting: We will build your Master Budget to help you run your company
- Raising Capital: Reports and capital structuring help you raise capital
- Email Distribution: Multiple databases, reaching millions of potential investors
- Quarterbacking campaigns from our in-house Promoters Monitoring System
- Creative Emailer Designs: The only Creative forecasting five year growth estimates
D. PAUL COHEN
D. Paul Cohen was honored as one of an elite group of securities analysts considered by many to represent the top 12 Wall Street securities research analysts in the United States. Paul was the Founder of the West Coast Regional offices of Bear Stearns and Co. and Founder and Vice President of CBWL Hayden Stone American Express’s West Coast Institutional offices before establishing Cohen Independent Research Group under a different name. He served as a fellow officer and Vice President at CBWL Hayden Stone American Express with Arthur Levitt before Mr. Levitt became Chairman of the SEC and Sandy Weill who became Chairman of CitiCorp.
See our disclaimer.